Introduction to the psychology of trading
An area which requires a lot of attention is the psychology behind trading. Being aware that your mind set plays such a crucial role in your success is vital. The complexity of trading and controlling the mind games is a serious challenge that some traders fail to conquer.
Things like; setting realistic goals, developing patience, building up discipline, controlling emotions, etc… are all factors a trader needs to develop.
To get you started, I have produced some articles which will help to guide you on the right path to gain the correct mind set, required to trade properly.
Listed below are the articles I recommend you consider reading:
Module 1: The Basics
- Unit 1: What is the Forex?
- Unit 2: Forex terminology
- Unit 3: Fundamentals v technical analysis
- Unit 4: What is price action?
Module 2: Market Analysis
- Unit 1: How to analyse the markets
- Unit 2: What types of trades can we use?
- Unit 3: Marking support and resistance levels
- Unit 4: Time frames/best times to trade
Module 3: Price Action Setups
- Unit 1: Price action setups introduction
- Unit 2: Pin bar
- Unit 3: Engulfing bar
- Unit 4: Inside bar
- Unit 5: Sandwich combo setup
Module 4: Chart Setup
Module 5: Trade Management
- Unit 1: Trade plan
Module 6: Trade Psychology
- Unit 1: Psychology introduction
Module 7: Continue your learning
- Unit 1: What next?