This free beginners guide to the Forex Markets is designed to help traders understand the basics surrounding Forex trading and explain the key requirements for any trader to get a solid start to their trading career.
It has been split into 7 modules, allowing you to learn at your own pace. The amount of information regarding Forex trading available on the internet is vast. This can be a huge factor why so many traders end up going around in circles, never feeling like they are making any progress.
I hope this course will reduce the time spent hunting for the right information and speed up your learning curve.
The course information will also contain videos and extra articles to back up and help explain the course notes.
Once you have completed the course you will hopefully have a much better grasp of the key concepts and what areas you may need to work on to get a consistent trading approach.
If you find you are unsure about any of the information, my advice is to re- read the module and if you are still struggling just send me an email and I will try to clear up any issues.
Good luck and I hope you find this a helpful start to your trading career.
Module 1: The Basics
- Unit 1: What is the Forex?
- Unit 2: Forex terminology
- Unit 3: Fundamentals v technical analysis
- Unit 4: What is price action?
Module 2: Market Analysis
- Unit 1: How to analyse the markets
- Unit 2: What types of trades can we use?
- Unit 3: Marking support and resistance levels
- Unit 4: Time frames/best times to trade
Module 3: Price Action Setups
- Unit 1: Price action setups introduction
- Unit 2: Pin bar
- Unit 3: Engulfing bar
- Unit 4: Inside bar
- Unit 5: Sandwich combo setup
Module 4: Chart Setup
Module 5: Trade Management
- Unit 1: Trade plan
Module 6: Trade Psychology
- Unit 1: Psychology introduction
Module 7: Continue your learning
- Unit 1: What next?